Gold for the feeding trough
By nature, horses require a constant source of feeding with only short breaks between feeds - a fact often neglected in today´s horse rearing. Inedible bedding straw or not enough hay feeding often lead to problems with digestion, boredom and even mental problems.
This is precisely where AGROBS Straw comes into play.
Straw is welcome, fibre-rich, low protein addition to fodder. By increasing chewing, horses eat slower. Feed straw is the perfect answer to regular feeding needs. It leads to a full stomach and is a good source of raw fibre. Light-feeding or overweight horses can profit to - the daily feeding ration can be stretched and reduced in a healthy way.
AGROBS takes particular care to ensure that no soil is carried away when harvesting its feeding straw. The straw is dried and dedusted immediately after harvesting with warm air. The result is finest qualitiy feeding straw, which thanks to its hygienic properties is also suitable for horses with allergies and those sensitive to dust.APPLICATION
- Guarantees suitably long chewing in addition to hay and grass in straw-free bedding environments
- Alternative to hay / meadow or as additional chewing for overweight horses
- Avoid hay or meadow belly - straw retains less water in the gut than grass oder hay
- Straw is low in protein and can balance high protein levels in feed portions
- Helps keep a tight calcium-phosphorus balance in ceral-rich portions
- Perfect against low quality straw - especially for horses with allergies
AREAS OF USE
- for enhancement of the basic feed
- as low-energy feed to keep horses occupied
- in case of straw-free bedding as guarantee for a sufficently long chewing period in addition to hay, grass and concentrated feed