AviMax Forte MaxiVet DX22

€22,50
Availability: Out of stock. This product will be ordered for you, but can delay the delivery time of your entire parcel.

MaxiVet DX22

Super Concentrated Disinfectant

MaxiVet DX22 is a very powerful glutaraldehyde veterinary disinfectant which kills: Bacteria, Fungi, Viruses, Yeasts and Algae. That is what makes it one of the most effective disinfectants available. MaxiVet DX22 forms a coating layer on surfaces for full disinfection and has a deep penetration capacity on rough surfaces, which continuing to kill bacteria on porous surfaces even after the building has dried, it's giving protection even during the next flock due to his residual action. The product designed especially for disinfecting in parrot's incubators/brooders, bird's aviaries, pigeon's loft, quarantines, poultry hatcheries, equipment and dipping baths. It's very versatile and can be applied by spraying, foaming or fogging.

 

Dilution rate:

For general disinfection in the animal's housing spaces:     2 ml per liter (0.2%)

For high level disinfection of hard and rough surfaces:       5 ml per liter (0.5%)

For most common viruses (e.g. NDV, Avian Influenza A): 10 ml per liter (1.0%)

 

Directions for use:

  1. Thoroughly clean the surfaces and materials to be disinfected.
  2. Wash off any cleaning agents by using clean water.
  3. Remove any excess liquid from the surfaces and materials.
  4. Apply MaxiVet DX22 (diluted solution) by spraying or fogging.
  5. The disinfected surfaces should remain wet for 5 minutes.

 

Precautionary Warning!

  • Fogging or spraying this product is not permitted in spaces where animals are present.
  • The product must not contact the animals directly. • Keep away from unauthorized people.
  • The product will become inactive when it contacts soap or synthetic detergents.

 

Hazard Statement:

  • May cause respiratory and eye irritation. • May cause an allergic skin reaction. • May cause

drowsiness or dizziness. • Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. • Toxic if swallowed.

  • Very toxic to aquatic life. • Flammable liquid and vapor. • May be corrosive to metals.

 

  • Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. • Do not smoke. • Do not breathe

dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. • Use only in a well-ventilated area. • Avoid release to

the environment. • Wear protective clothing / gloves / eye protection / face protection / mask.

  • Ingestion: Clean mouth with water and then drink plenty of water. Do not induce vomiting.

Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. • Inhalation: Move to fresh air, If

breathing is irregular or stopped, administer artificial respiration. Call a physician immediately.

  • Eye Contact - rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. • Skin Contact - gently wash

with plenty of soap and water. • Get medical advice if you feel unwell. • Collect spillage.

  • Store in a well-ventilated place, away from heat or direct sunlight. • Keep the container tightly

closed.• Dispose of contents/container to a collection point for special or dangerous wastes.

 

Transport Information:

A blend of 2 Quaternary Ammonium compounds, Glutaraldehyde and Isopropyl Alcohol

 

0 stars based on 0 reviews
By using our website, you agree to the usage of cookies to help us make this website better. Hide this message More on cookies »