- One of its kind on the market, our unique "all in one performance feed" no need to add chaff.
- Provides key amino acids to support muscle development and repair.
- Includes electrolytes to help replace losses that occur as part of regular training.
- Fully balanced feed including chelated minerals for optimum absorption and activity in the body.
- Easy to feed formula including alfalfa and grass chaff
1 level Stubbs Scoop approximately contains: 0.6kg/1.4lbs
Feed 400g-1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day.
Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. For use with target species only.
Tips from Nutrition team:
Take a small feed with you when competing – often there is time after competing (hopefully waiting for prize giving) when your horse has recovered and has had a drink to give a small feed before travelling home and is an opportune time to add some electrolytes if the horse has sweated to reduce the risk of dehydration.