We ask a lot of our 'hard working' competition horses - who are usually in a rigorous weekly routine or schooling exercises (building elastic, strong muscles AND mental focus), fitness (cardiovascular), as well as requiring them to travel, compete, and then repeat, throughout the competition season.
Like for any athlete (equine, human or otherwise!), Creating a demand for workload is so important - and when a few extra points are earned, or just saved, the difference between the first and the second is understandable. Maestro has become a product of choice for many of our competing customers.
Maestro is the ultimate 'slow release energy' competition feed - designed to meet the increased energy demands of a hard-working horse (especially on multiple-day competitions), while providing a nutritional package specifically designed to:
• aid muscle repair and recovery so that your horse can work consistently
• support muscle growth
• aid mental concentration with quality 'brain food'
• assist blood flow and circulation for faster recovery times after exertion
• provide more energy for increased workload, while being non-heating
• be friendly, with low feeding rates (for those horses who lose their appetite when their fitness increases!)
Utilizing the latest advancements in nutritional science and formulated in the world, Maestro provides a high spec nutritional package delivered in a highly digestible form. A simple solution to achieve the best performance from your horse or pony.
DAILY FEED (Guide Only)
|Moderate||1 – 1.5 kg||2 – 3 kg|
|Hard||1.5 – 2 kg||3 – 4 kg|
|Intense||2 – 2.5 kg||4 – 5 kg|
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 1.5% of bodyweight daily.
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.