Supplementary feed for horses
For stomach, intestines and well-being
- Tasty, protein-rich mash for the stomach, intestines and well-being
- Starch/sugar content < 10%
- With valuable herbs (fennel, chamomile, nettle and anise) for gastrointestinal health
- Flea seed shells stimulate intestinal activity and facilitate intestinal transit
- Linseed provides mucilage to protect the gastrointestinal mucosa
- With low-glycemic Palatinose for prebiotic support of the intestinal microbiome
- Suitable for horses with sensitive stomachs and horses with muscle and metabolic problems
- Not mineralized
- No added sugar, grain, soy & alfalfa
Mix 100-150 g per 100 kg body weight and day with 1.5 to 2 times the amount of warm/hot water and feed after about 15 minutes. With cold water, the swelling time increases to approx. 30 minutes. Usually feed 3-4 times a week, if necessary it can also be offered daily. Feed only when soaked. Please follow the feeding recommendations.
1 liter corresponds to approx. 380 g
Click here for the composition.