Lower starch racing muesli recommended for horses in full training or in the early stages of training.
- QLC antioxidants to support antioxidant capacity and recovery
- Fibre Plus Complex to aid fibre digestion
- Prebiotics to support a healthy bacterial profile and maintain gut function
- Chelated minerals to improve mineral absorption and activitywithin the body
- Actisaf Yeast for hindgut pH stability and fibre fermentation Key Amino Acids
- Performance-level nutrition
1 level Stubbs Scoop approximately contains: 1.6kg/3.6lbs
Feed 800g-1.2kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. For use with target species only.