- Oat-grain free, lower starch performance feed providing a controlled energy release for horses in need of staying power and an even temperament.
- Provides key amino acids to support muscle development and repair.
- Includes electrolytes to help replace losses that occur as part of regular training.
- Fully balanced feed including chelated minerals for optimum absorption and activity in the body.
- Contains ActiSaf protected live yeast, supporting a healthy hindgut environment, fibre fermentation and nutrient uptake
1 level Stubbs Scoop approximately contains: 1.6kg/3.5lbs
Feed 400g-1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day.
Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. For use with target species only.
Tips from Nutrition team:
Horses do not eat percentages! It is always worth bearing in mind the total intake your horse will eat over the whole day to really calculate what you are feeding, and it might help you make the right choice when comparing new feeds.