Additional Value through Nutritional Value
Malt has been known as an appropriate appetite stimulant for decades, and has long since made a name for itself as valuable component in horse feeds to improve performances, appetite and a beautiful overall appearance. In combination with high-quality yeast, it also supports the intestinal health. The approved malt-yeast-drink, obtained by the removal of water, is a four-fold concentrate. It is available in a 500 ml squeeze bottle. Highly compressed Equimall for even more appetite and vitality.
• for all horses that are stressed, nervous or that work very hard
• for broodmares and weanlings
• for convalescents and older horses
• in case of lack of appetite and changes in diet
• in case of weakened immune system
• in case of digestive disorders
• during shedding
Malt 90 %, brewer‘s yeast 5 %, herbs 5 %, herbs (sage, coriander, basil, lemon grass, rosemary, fennel seeds, peppermint) on brewing water
Mix 7-20 ml per 100 kg bodyweight per day with concentrates, soaked hay cobs or Irish Mash.